Stillpoint Mindfulness-Based Stress ReductionTeacher Training
ALL Mindfulness-based courses currently held LIVE-ONLINE!
Mentoring is a support for individual practitioners aiming to further explore and refine your mindfulness practice, as well as for mindfulness teachers, or those offering mindfulness to those you work with professionally. It supports you in your own pathway of growth, and in serving your students or clients with as much integrity, skill and care as possible. Janet is both a Licensed Professional Counselor and Certified by the Mindfulness Center at Brown University (MC@B) as a Mentor for those on the MBSR Teacher Training pathway. She is a member of the Global Mindfulness Collaborative MBSR Teacher Training Network.
MBSR Teacher Training – Level 1
MBSR Essentials offers participants a deep dive into the MBSR curriculum, support for their mindfulness practice, and a nurturing community of peers. Certified by the Mindfulness Center at Brown University (MC@B) as an MBSR Teacher Trainer, and a member of the Global Mindfulness Collaborative (GMC), Janet offers the GMC’s teacher training pathway curricula, which reflect the highest level of global standards, ethics, and domains of excellence. If you’re drawn to deepen your practice and share your love of mindfulness and MBSR with others, find out more about the Level 1 training: MBSR Essentials!
MBSR Teacher Training – Level 2
The MBSR Intensive Practice and Teaching (IPT) fulfills the second-level formal program in the Global Mindfulness Collaborative’s teacher training pathway to becoming certified as a MBSR teacher. The IPT will strengthen teaching skills, personal practice, and expand experiential and didactic understanding of the elements of teaching MBSR through opportunities to teach and receive peer and trainer feedback. Reflective dialoge and inquiry in community with other MBSR teachers enriches the learning, and forms the basis of peer support moving forward.
OTHER OFFERINGS COMING SOON
Check back regularly to see updates on offerings available for MBSR Teacher Training through Stillpoint Mindfulness.
Have a specific request? Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime.
Upcoming Teacher Trainings
Dates and times for MBSR Essentials: Fall, 2022
- Essentials Opening Seminar: Thursday September 1, 4:00-7:30 pm Mountain Time (MT)
- Essentials Seminars: Thursdays, September 15 -November 10, from 4:00-7:30 pm MT (No class on October 6)
- Essentials Closing Seminar: Thursday, November 17, 4:00-7:30 pm MT
- MBSR Course ONLINE (Essentials trainees will be full participants in the concurrent MBSR course):
- Orientation: Wednesday, August 31, 12:00-2:00 pm MT
- Classes: Wednesdays, September 14-November 9, 12:00-2:30pm MT (* First and last classes end at 3pm MT. No class on October 5, Yom Kippur.)
- All-Day Class: Sunday, October 23 from 9:00 am – 4:30 pm MST
Coming Next Winter
MBSR Level 2 Teacher Training Intensive: Dates coming soon!